If you are looking for places to visit in Marlborough, we can suggest just a few. If you need more places for anywhere in Wiltshire you can check out the Tourist information numbers at the bottom of this page.
First of all you could visit Savernake Forest which is basically next to Marlborough, for some good country walks with the dog or children, also there is a camp site run by the Forestry Commission called Postern Hill so you can stay there.
You may also wish to visit Marlborough Golf course north of Marlborough which is offers excellent service and a good game.
You can find the golf course by following the A346 towards Swindon and you will find the Golf Course on you left as you leave Marlborough.
- AMESBURY: Redworth House , Flower Lane : Tel 01980 622833
- Averbury(Restricted Winter opening): The Great Barn : Tel 01672 539425
- Bradford On Avon: Silver Street : Tel 01225 865797
- Chippenham: The Citadel , Bath Road : Tel 01249 706333
- Corsham(Open summer only):Arnold House , High Steet : Tel 01249 714660
- Devizes: Cromwell House , Market Place : Tel 01380 729408
- Malmesbury: Town Hall , Market Lane : Tel 01666 823748
- Marlborough: George Lane , Car Park : Tel 01672 513989
- Melksham: Roundhouse , Church Street : Tel 01225 707424
- Mere: The Square , Church Street : Tel 01747 861211
- Salisbury: Fish Row : Tel 01722 334956
- Swindon: 37 Regent Street : Tel 01793 530328
- Trowbridge: St Stephen’s Place : Tel 01225 777054
- Warminster: Central Car Park : Tel 01985 218548
- Westbury: The Library , Edward Street : Tel 01373 827158